What's new

All Halfbrick Games Are Free For 24 Hours, Including Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

[FONT=&amp]Some of my favourite iOS games hail from Australian developers Halfbrick, in particular Jetpack Joyride, Monster Dash and Age of Zombies, featuring the legendary hero, Barry Steakfries, as well as the incredibly successful Fruit Ninja. Now, for one day only, Halfbrick has decided to give away all, yes all, of its iOS games for free, making this the first time ever that Fruit Ninja, in particular, has been available for free. The giveaway lasts until 6 a.m. GMT on Tuesday, December 17, and is worldwide. It includes not just the iPhone games but also the HD iPad versions. [/FONT]

“This is by far the biggest sale we’ve ever had,” said Phil Larsen, Chief Marketing Officer at Halfbrick. “Over the past three years we’ve given everything we have to make our games the best, and were rewarded a million times over with love and support from our fans. Now it’s time to give something back, kick some ass and start 2013 with more momentum than ever. Have a blast playing Halfbrick’s finest!”
What he says!

[FONT=&amp]Click here to see all the free games from Halfbrick:[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/halfbrick-studios/id356994313[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: Halfbrick Games[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU! Just downloaded everything they had to my iPhone and iPad. Grand kids will get a kick out of Fruit Ninja on the iPad for sure.

THANK YOU!!! Love their stuff!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

how do i dl them for free? it still shows up as "buy app".

edit* ah i may be too late

Haha this saved me.

I downloaded puss in boots fruit ninja, fruit ninja full, and jetpack joyride all for free

Me too!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)