Adding signature to your photos

spyderrider

New Member
Hey gang, Question......where can you add a signature ( my name ) to the photos I take. Do I need an app? or is it in the settings that I'm missing. Thanks
 
thanks for the reply. Is there any way to add a canned signature? I see where you use the pen, I'm more interested in selecting one of those, sorta like a docusign format
 
thanks for the reply. Is there any way to add a canned signature? I see where you use the pen, I'm more interested in selecting one of those, sorta like a docusign format
I am not sure how to do that on an iPhone, but maybe someone else may know.
 
thanks for the reply. Is there any way to add a canned signature? I see where you use the pen, I'm more interested in selecting one of those, sorta like a docusign format

If click on the +, there should be a signature option. I made my signature a png image, then added it on. It's been several years. But it's still there. It may give you the option to add your signature. Once added, it stays there. Then you just tap it to add to an image.
 
IMG_1617.webp



SIX_76E90DE7-B592-4D36-8D16-4510E396583D.webp
 

Latest posts

Back
Top