What's new

4s phone - speakers

adamu2

Reaction score
Hey guys, all of a sudden I only have 1 speaker working (bottom of handset). Not been dropped or damaged in anyway. Is there an explanation for this that anyone knows of? Thanks in advance

I have the 4 and only one side is the speaker. The other is the microphone. The 4S should be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

southernyankee said:
I have the 4 and only one side is the speaker. The other is the microphone. The 4S should be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Oh ok might just be me, cheers

Haha can't believe this has been asked open safari on your phone click bookmarks and scroll to bottom iPhone user guide explains everything there including your one speaker problem in overview haha

Haha can't believe this has been asked open safari on your phone click bookmarks and scroll to bottom iPhone user guide explains everything there including your one speaker problem in overview haha

The problem w/ that is... 9 out of 10 iPhone users/owners don't know the user guide is available via their Safari bookmarks.

So... I can believe just about anything that gets asked around here.

Hello everyone,
I had faced a recent problem with my iPhone 4S.
The sound doesn't come out if the phone speakers and only comes when earphones is plugged.
I guess the mobile is sensing that the earphones are plugged though they aren't.
I restarted the phone several times, plugged & unplugged the earphones but no luck.
Anyone has different idea??