What's new

4s on 6.1.3

GOBLINTIM

Reaction score
Hello, just a question on stuff on cydia, i just jailbroke my phone, got a couple tweaks working fine, but when i try to find a cool battery app for when you charging the battery, all the ones i have tried, fire, colors, r2d2 ext. i download 1, its in winter board, i check it, re spring, nothing, restart, nothing, dame stock battery. i then uncheck it and remove it and try another one , same thing, how do i know which ones are compatible with the 4s on 6.1.3 ? any help would be awesome! Thank you.

Check the history/changelog of the apps. It might be that it's not compatible with iOS 6 at all, which is why it's not presenting itself. Or, if you still have it and it's using Winterboard, see if toggling on the Summerboard option resolves the issue.

No, i turned ion summer board and tried a few again, nothing. i went into 1 all it says is change log - sg1 battery under that it says 2.0 september 21, 2008, so I'm guessing 2008 would not be compatible. another one has no change log tab, just screen shot, so do i have to go through a crapload to fine one?

Then the package is more than likely incompatible with the newer iOS's. What exactly are you trying to emulate? There may be working alternatives.

Im just trying to find a battery when its charging so you can see something different than the typical green battery, my original iPhone had a cool meter with a %number and turned different colors as it charged up. i found a cool fire one or purple fire kinda one but they don't work, there just to many to go though to look, download, try it then remove it and try another. a lot don't even say what they are compatible with.

I haven't seen the standalone package for those since iOS 3/4. On iOS 5 and above, Bolt (not BoltApp) became quite popular. There are some themes that include a changing battery icon as it charges, but none of comes to mind.

Im just looking for just the battery, not a whole theme, i loved my original iPhone with "customize", you could go in and just chooses a dock, a battery, a calculator, weather, carrier, sounds, all separate from each other and then save the whole thing and name it what ever you want and create a complete theme. even the slider and stuff. i managed to go into my old phone with winscp and save certain things and ;load them in my 4s and they work, but I'm not trying a complete app like the battery one. i just downloaded an alienware battery, theres was 2 i did the 2nd one cause its newer, nothing, still not working. i wish they could make separate folders in cydia thats said for 3gs, 4, 4s 5 5c etc... make it a lot easier.