What's new

3rd Party App for Syncing Outlook Notes (OS9/iPhone5s)

Pharian

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good iphone app for syncing my outlook notes with the iphone notes since they brought out this dog OS 9?

Or an app that syncs with Outlook notes independent of the inbuilt iPhone notes?

The iTunes sync doesn't do notes with Outlook anymore. I do not believe that iCloud does it since OS 9 either.

The notes syncing with my outlook was probably about 20% of the use I had for my iphone. Their new update has removed a huge portion of my functionality. I NEED

something to sync to my outlook notes... would be happy for a 3rd party app, then I would just stop using the inbuilt iphone notes. I need to sync Outlook notes with my

iPhone somehow though.

Anyone know of such an app that works with OS 9?

Like I said, I would be happy for it to fix the sync between the inbuilt apple notes and outlook OR would be fine with outlook syncing to a whole new notes app on the

iphone. Then I would just stop using the inbuilt apple notes completely and use the 3rd party notes app, so long as it syncs with Outlook notes.

Any ideas chaps and chappettes? Before I buy a windows/android phone when I upgrade my phone next weekend (as my phone plan is out and it's time to renew, yay!).

I have Outlook 10, Windows 7, iphone 5s running the POS OS 9 upgrade (which I would happily roll back if I could).

Cheers all

ooh ill have a look thanks, was kinda hoping for something that would sync through the USB cable and was just a simple list like the notes app though. Any ideas?

iMExchange was updated in 2011 the last time, and doesn't have good ratings.
I'm in doubt it will work.