What's new

128 or 64?

jdcowboy

Reaction score
Trying to decide if I need the 128 MB 6s or if the 64 would be ok. Any thoughts?

It's a personal decision, based on how much content you like to store on your iPhone. If you keep a lot of apps, music, and media content on your iPhone, the larger storage capacity might be better. Some people, though are quite happy with a 16gb iPhone.

It's a personal decision, based on how much content you like to store on your iPhone. If you keep a lot of apps, music, and media content on your iPhone, the larger storage capacity might be better. Some people, though are quite happy with a 16gb iPhone.

Essentially this. With a variety of media available to stream, you won't need a large storage capacity for your device. But, if you prefer to have music locally stored or even if you use something like Spotify Premium and want your music cached, you'll still need storage to go with it.

I got the 128. Two years down the road at trade time I'll get a good share back. Example: my wife gets my 6, I get the 6s and her 3 year old 5s 32 gb is going to Amazon for $284 gift card. I only paid $299 then on 2 year contract 3 years ago. $15 for 3 years. Not bad.

I'm happy with 16GB, I store photos in Dropbox or Copy, I'm picky about apps and delete regularly if I find I'm not using them.
I like lots of music on my phone, Don't download films ect on my iPhone, I can do that on ipad.

So 64GB seems plenty to me.

I've got about 7 ish gb left on my s now after the back up

128gb! No worries on not enough room anymore! Go big or go home!:)
Well I don't know about that, One of our members has just got the 128GB and has only 7GB's left.

Well I don't know about that, One of our members has just got the 128GB and has only 7GB's left.
WOW! I have about 1500 songs on my phone,a little over 200 pics and videos,and about 20 apps give or take,and I still have like 91GB left!