What's new

Zephyr - anyone use it?

bosox20

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone use this app? is it worth the $3 price tag??

appreciate your feedback,
thanks.

I have it but I don't know if 3 bucks is worth.. All it does close apps, change'em, just so u don't use home button as much. Nothing negative just got it to try it out, it's alright IMO..

I use the tweak and I like it a lot because I had always use the gestures on my iPad and always wish that I was able to do it with the iPhone. Price is ok but I think is more like $2 tweak to me, $3 is a little to much for just that.

This is the only annoying thing that I have found personally with zephyr is that when i play a game and I swipe the screen it switches apps and that does get quite annoying in the end...

iNeoTom

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!!! Great feedback.

I ended up getting it.. i like it so far.. those of you mentioning a problem with playing games, I did notice you can turn off the left/right swipe feature on any individual app you choose.. I play bejeweled also, so I disabled it on that app...works good.

I just want to chime in as one who loves this tweak - it's the main one I use to show people what a jail broken phone can do. I don't have the "swipe from left and right" part enabled (mainly because I never remember which side, left or right, is the side I want to go to. :D).

But, to use it as a Home button and an app switcher? Awesome. So, yeah, the $2.99 was well worth the money, IMNSHO.

Marilyn

I totally agree Mickey.. the more I use it, you never really have to hit the home button anymore. not only can you just lift up a little to get to multi-tasking, you can flick it up all the way to get out of an app and go to something else... its awesome.. i disabled the swipe left to right totally also.. I don't need that..

this app can really save the life of your home button!!

bosox20 said:
I totally agree Mickey.. the more I use it, you never really have to hit the home button anymore. not only can you just lift up a little to get to multi-tasking, you can flick it up all the way to get out of an app and go to something else... its awesome.. i disabled the swipe left to right totally also.. I don't need that..

this app can really save the life of your home button!!

I don't have any issues because I'm not a gamer, however I hardly ever swipe. I used the tweak like you a Mickey as well.