What's new

yessss !! im back.. but with a little trouble...

parks

Reaction score
hey guys!! with me being iphoneless since november, iv now recieved my 4S and iv just jailbroke it with greenpoison absinthe on 5.0.1

my problem is, all went well, but when i came to search for all my cydia tweeks, the search doesnt show them up. ie, ireal 3 , bigU movies, inifiboard, dock and folders, barrel, ifile etc. i cant find them.. any reason why?

When u run cydia don't forget to add all sources you've had before and obviously refresh the page under "changes". Then look for all the apps or tweaks you need.

Funny, but, with the exception of bigU (which is a pirates movie site - and thus not discuss able), I see all the tweaks you mentioned in the standard/stock repos that come when you jail break the phone and get access to Cydia.

So, honestly, I don't see a problem here. Maybe re-type your search terms...?

Marilyn

hey guys!! with me being iphoneless since november, iv now recieved my 4S and iv just jailbroke it with greenpoison absinthe on 5.0.1

my problem is, all went well, but when i came to search for all my cydia tweaks, the search doesnt show them up. ie, ireal 3 , bigU movies, inifiboard, dock and folders, barrel, ifile etc. i cant find them.. any reason why?

Please remember to check compatibility with any of the previous tweaks you used before and the new iPhone 4S on 5.0.1. It is very important that you dont just start installing all the tweaks you had before without checking to see if they are compatible.

FYI:

Cydia show no packages the first time you open it until it fully loads all of its sources. If your phone locks during that process the sources will not load. Common sense really.