What's new

Yes. Kate plus 8 is cancelled

iCrank

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with any thing i related. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Monopolizing off your children is over for you. Ha. Television may be coming back to it's senses. Lol. Now all that needs to get canceled is real housewives from(anywhere), basketball wives and jersey shore. Fingers crossed. :D

One can only hope that sanity will return to network television. But the reality is, people love a good train wreck and Snooki personifies that beyond all possibilities.

During my summer hiatus, I watched some of New Jersey Housewives... it was like watching a train wreck... horrible but I couldn't look away. It's awkward to judge these people, but they open themselves up to it. All I can say is one word: wretched!

Skull One said:
One can only hope that sanity will return to network television. But the reality is, people love a good train wreck and Snooki personifies that beyond all possibilities.

I understand but it's so annoying. Snooki is complete eye sore. My wife watches all these shows and I don't understand it. I hate it.

DaytonAnnie said:
During my summer hiatus, I watched some of New Jersey Housewives... it was like watching a train wreck... horrible but I couldn't look away. It's awkward to judge these people, but they open themselves up to it. All I can say is one word: wretched!

It is. I'd rather watch shark week and sports center.

Isn't the Housewives series just a land version of Shark Week?