What's new

words with friends help

bottlefed1

Reaction score
I posted this in the apps section of the forum to get maximum exposier.
I reciently updated and rejailbroke my 3gs and now when i try to play words with friends it acts like its going to load and starts to but just before it gets finished and closes out and goes back to the apps screen. I have already removed it and reinstalled it what else can i try to fix this.

Ya I just noticed I have the same problem I don't get it it worked fine last night lol keep me posted and vice versa

Strange idk what's going on lame!!! I'm jailbroke iOS 5.9.1 corona just started having problems with wwf today

I uninstalled free version purchased the words with friends application rebooted phone and it works fine now? Cool beans

Weird, I'm not sure what would cause the free version not to work and the paid version work fine. But ya, I'm using the paid version so maybe the issue is just with the free one?

Ya it must be lol idk strange but that's what I did and it works so I'm sticking with it lol ;P

I'm having the problem with the paied version. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, Uninstalled int rebooted the phone and reinstalled it and I'm still having the same problem. all my other apps are working fine.