What's new

Widgets?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
I installed a 0ground UniAW widget for ios7 and it didnt show up in winterboard, instead it's in cydia installed apps. I checked ifile under theme and not there and couldn't find it anywhere in ifile. How can I get this activated? thanks

Last edited:
Can you tell us the specific name in Cydia? I find several uniaw items in Cydia. If we have the specific one (and what phone/iOS you are using), we can, hopefully, help you better.

Marilyn

It's called "0ground UniAW iwidget ios7". It doesn't show up in the winter board, nor I can find it anywhere in ifile. It's in cydia under installed. Normally all these theme widgets, I would find them in winterboard, not this one. Also, this theme should come fully customize, but I only got the springboard and icons, nothing else. Maybe you can check out this theme for me if it's really compatible with my phone 4s running 7.1.2, it's called 0ground 4/4s, thanks

Well, it IS an iWidget tweak. And, to activate an iWidget, you press and hold a blank space on your springboard page. Then, you should get a pop-up where you can select and configure the widget.

All the settings for an iWidget are within the widget itself - so anything that can be set will be in the pop-up. As far as I remember, there IS no Settings file for iWidget.

Once you select and configure it, it should then show up on your springboard. From there, you can make it "wiggle" so that you can place it where you will.

Hope that clarifies. Holler back if you need more.

Marilyn

I've been modding since 3GS and what I remember especially with UniAW widget always shows up in winteroard, maybe it's different now. I tried to hold and press on an empty space on the springboard and nothing happens. I was looking up the iwidget tweak in cydia, maybe I need that. I just need to be sure it supports my firmware. There's isn't much themes ATM that supports ios7 yet, need to get back to theming.

I've downloaded iwidget and yeah it works like you said, press and hold, all the widgets selection pop up.
thanks again

I've downloaded iwidget and yeah it works like you said, press and hold, all the widgets selection pop up.
thanks again

I wonder why iWidget wasn't a dependency of that tweak you downloaded....

Regardless, I'm glad you got it sorted. Hurray!

Marilyn

Yeah it's working except that particular widget, it shows up but not complete. There are other choices though.