What's new

Why iPhone keeps showing i have 1 new voicemail?

kaboose, I can't answer with total confidence, but just go to the Phone/Voicemail screen and "call voicemail." Put it on speakerphone so you can hear, and after it plays, just erase the message. Even though you say you don't have voicemail, this "might" work. Other than that, there's no solution I can think of.

Hello,
I dont even have the voicemail service on my iphone 4 but it still shows one new voice mail as u can see here: http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6466/unledicc.jpg. Please help

try hard resetting the phone. hold the sleep/wake and home button until you see the apple logo and release.

thx for replying. i resetted it and after that it said: "one new voice mail" so i had two options "Listen" and "close" and when i pressed listen nothing happened. This is probably because i dont have the voice mail service.

kaboose, I can't answer with total confidence, but just go to the Phone/Voicemail screen and "call voicemail." Put it on speakerphone so you can hear, and after it plays, just erase the message. Even though you say you don't have voicemail, this "might" work. Other than that, there's no solution I can think of.

thx for replying. i dont have voice mail service :(

Please click on the voice mail icon, take a screen shot and then post it here.

Please click on the voice mail icon, take a screen shot and then post it here.

img0378.png

That's what I thought. The issue is with your cellular provider not your phone. Rogers has voice mail on all numbers regardless of whether you sign up for it. A voice mail has been left against your number and it will report it until someone at Rogers clears it.