Who's switching

Who's switching

Will you be switching to Verizon with the announcement of iPhone 4?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Sir2545

Reaction score
How many out there will be switching to Verizon with the announcement of the iPhone

Last edited:
Not switching because I am already a Verizon customer but I did preorder one today. I have the Droid X and the Inc and love them both. Always wanted an Iphone absolutely will not use AT&T so I am going to try it. Hope I am not disappointed but I did buy the wifi version only of the Ipad from Verison and really like it.

How many out there will be switching to Verizon with the announcement of the iPhone
Many of us are caught up with the 2-yr commitment thing. Darn. However, AT&T works better than VZ for me here in my region. No switchie!

I am sticking with At&t they have faster 3g speed and have data and voice at the same time. Verizon does not have that ability. The HOTSPOT thing that comes with Verizon is going to make some people mad when they are using it and then receive a phone call, the data tethering system will freeze until the phone call is over. Also if you have a group call going with At&t you can have many people at one time on and Verizon will only allow 2 then the others get put on voice mail. I will not give up a 3g system with around 2.5-3.8 meg of speed for a Verizon with .5-1.6 meg of speed.

Just my 2 cents worth........

I'm sticking with ole blue. I like verizon but they charge a lot and don't give many discounts like AT&T. I practically got my iPhone for free without planning it the way it worked out. That's something you'd be hard pressed to get from vz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back