What's new

Who watches family guy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chantelle310

Reaction score
Ok so was having a conversation with a few friends the other day about who there favorite family guy charecter is... Just wondering what the opinions are on here?

For me its a 50/50 between peter and stewie... But if i had to choose peter would take it just.

chantelle310 said:
Ok so was having a conversation with a few friends the other day about who there favorite family guy charecter is... Just wondering what the opinions are on here?

For me its a 50/50 between peter and stewie... But if i had to choose peter would take it just.

Stewie of course.

Only have ever watched the Star Wars special episodes.

The stewie / Bryan combo is the best. Peter is funny but the latter steals the show.

I am not watching Family guy . But i have read about this series. Here i am telling to you about Family guy. Family Guy is an American animated television series & it's created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company.The series centers on the Griffins, a dysfunctional family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian. The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island, and exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon American culture.

Edited. No external links.

Peter of course, Stevie is IMO the worst character in the series.

Family Guy is one of mine favorite show. Each and every episode of this show is mind blowing. In this show, Peter is one of mine favorite character of this show. I have enjoyed it's lot of episodes with my friends and spent a lot of time with fun and humor.

Giggedy!
Seriously?! Nobody mentioned Quagmire?! Or the old pervert man? (wheres the muscle-y armed paper boy? Bringin me the good news?) or "Ive got a popsicle in my pocket why dont you reach in there and get it?"

AndySavage said:
Giggedy!
Seriously?! Nobody mentioned Quagmire?! Or the old pervert man? (wheres the muscle-y armed paper boy? Bringin me the good news?) or "Ive got a popsicle in my pocket why dont you reach in there and get it?"

Ahahaha herbert the pervert.. He is also a good en but isnt in every episode. Lois' dad is also comedy

I love Family Guy! It's so hard to pick a favorite character. Too many good ones. I guess if I have to pick a favorite I'll put Peter first. But really, that's a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.