What's new

White iPhone cam problems

DangerRoss

Reaction score
lol, I came across an article today that had a plausible explanation why the white iphone is taking so long. Apparently the white cover plus flash causes spill-over light when taking photos, which makes the photos blurry. But, I do wonder what they’re gonna do about it then…
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/01/steve-woz-thinks-white-iphone-4-delayed-due-to-camera/

That and they couldn't get the home button to match colours. Apparenty it's all been sorted now and should be officially released soon...

It's a year later just got it...will hook up to iTunes n see if improvement if not back to store I go lol

I just recvd a white 4s and my photos are blurry or hazy with the flash in dim light. There is no sticker and I keep my fingers away. I have tried both the home button and the side button.... Help! Take the haze away! I took pictures with my droid right after and those came out great!

There is an issue when you have a case that has a very tight design around the flash. I have noticed that with such a case any photos I took with flash came out whitish because the flash reflected on the case.

I switched to a different case that leaves quite a bit of room around the camera and flash and the photos are perfect.

Can I ask something? Coz my back or main camera has a crackon its lens, is it replaceable?