What's new

White icons ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodduluru4

Reaction score
I have jailbroken my 4s ..Don't know what happened .. May be due to the sources i added , some of the icons changes to white color .. Like instead of camera symbol i am getting a white colored icon.
Also I downloaded some apps from the and when I try to sync with the itunes, a popup comes saying that "this app is not authorized for your computer" or something like that ..
what to do ?

please do not talk about pirated apps on the forum thank you......ipf staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
DO NOT SAY anything about cracked applications here!!!!!!. You will be shut down real quick.

You can ask for help with pretty much anything except anything that is piracy related.

The white icons are normal for the 4S. The best way to fix it is to use Springtomize 2. Open the Springtomize 2 app, tap "Reload", then tap "Reload Settings". Fixes the white icons every time.

If you do not want to buy Springtomize (which you should it awesome and the Dev always tries to help if you email him) then you can use an application from Cydia called iWipeCache. Simply open the application and the device will respring.

Another tweak that works is iRetiner GUI. It is made for turning none-retina app icons into retina in case you have a pixelated icon on your SpringBoard. The application has a "Fix White Icons" button in the "Options" tab within the app. This button only fixes app store apps, and stock apps. Won't fix white icons from Cydia.

Those 2 applications work for free, but not every time. Sometimes you have to keep trying.

But with Springtomize 2's "Reload Settings" option, that fixes *all* white icons every single time.

Also I downloaded some apps from the apptrackr site and when I try to sync with the itunes, a popup comes saying that "this app is not authorized for your computer" or something like that ..
what to do ?

Pay for the apps. Thread closed, we do not support people who pirate applications.

sorry :)didn't notice you had closed the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.