Which one is for you? iPhone 5C vs. iPhone 5S [Poll]

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by NickJ, Sep 10, 2013.

?

iPhone 5C vs iPhone 5S

1. iPhone 5C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. iPhone 5S

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  3. My iPhone is good enough.

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. NickJ

NickJ Administrator Staff Member

Now there is option in the iPhone world. The 5C is their entry level iPhone, and the 5S is the flagship.
  2. Unleashed

Unleashed Administrator Staff Member

5S all the way, I could never drop from 64gb to 32gb
  3. taz323

taz323 New Member

Going to stay with my I5 for now, but if I was gonna upgrade, it would be the 5s for sure
  4. Christos_K

Christos_K New Member

What are the differences between I5S AND I5C? I mean i get it I5C is more coloured and stuff but I5C looks more serious! Im wondering if they I6 will have a 128GB memory ....
    • Like Like x 2
  5. angeliq

angeliq Member

As far as me concerned, the 5C replaces the 5 and the 5S do have more inside - for example A7 processor vs A6 of 5C (5). I think Apple is very clever. They discontinue the 5, but the 5C is basically the 5 with different back plate. Inside it's exactly the same. The 3 models that I see now is 4s, 5c and 5s. Therefore, I'll rather go for 5 in stead of 5C, if still available in stock, or otherwise the 5s is the obvious number one choice.....
  6. chantelle310

chantelle310 New Member

Love the 5S looks a million dollars in that gold! Was a little disappointed with the price of the 5C seeing as though it was supposed to be a cheaper alternative. Not enough of a price difference in my opinion..... But that all depends on what kind if tariffs become available from carriers too i suppose
  7. acstorfer

acstorfer New Member

I voted 5S but I can't see myself replacing my 5 until an iPhone 6 comes out. The A7 chip is certainly impressive, but I would have preferred to see 128 gigs of memory. As far as the colors on either options my cover pretty much makes that point moot anyway.

I'll also echo, I would never go with the 5C because there is no way I could go back to 32 gigs. My music takes up more memory than that.
  8. jacob14

jacob14 New Member

What really got me with this is this its like let go forward then go backward all at the same time to me i think its was a waste of time and effort for apple to do this then the 5s would been alot more to offer but for me to upgrade to 5s from 5 not much im gaining so ill wait for i6 js