What's new

Wheres help???

boxerdogma

Reaction score
Do I have to keep reposting my question in order to keep it at the top of the page, in hopes that someone with an answer will see it and respond? Or just keep waiting?

You have to wait at least 48 hours to make sure that people around the various parts of the world see you question, have a chance to think about it and respond.

You know we don't all live in the same time zone and we have other things going on in our lives - just like you.

Understood. Thank you! Also, will I be notified if one of my questions gets a response?

Also, make sure you post in the appropriate section. That will put the issue in front of more people and obtain a faster response.

Understood. Thank you! Also, will I be notified if one of my questions gets a response?
you can subscribe to the thread in order to receive notifications via email. Now if you have set up push notification on your iPhone, then you will be notify by your iPhone the moment someone reply to your thread.

Do I have to keep reposting my question in order to keep it at the top of the page, in hopes that someone with an answer will see it and respond? Or just keep waiting?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.