What's new

Whatsapp

deanc11

Reaction score
I recently downloaded whatsapp and entered in my number and received the verification code. However when I go into the app the contacts list says 'loading' and that's as far as it gets??

Has any1 ever had this problem or know how to fix it?

No. Make sure that you have Internet on your phone. And if it still doesn't work even with Internet present in the phone, restart or hard reset the phone and try it again.

Does resetting the phone clear the address book and remove apps? I click on Access Address Book but it does not seem to connect

Does resetting the phone clear the address book and remove apps? I click on Access Address Book but it does not seem to connect

No, the hard reset clean out nothing of your files. Push the home and power buttons at the same time for about 12seconds until your screen goes off and cones back on with the white apple logo, then you release both keys and let the device reboot. After that you try your whatsapp again.

Still no joy when I try that :-(

Its getting frustrating now. I can't understand why it won't access the address book and the screen continues to say loading. I have emailed the whatsapp support team but havent received a reply yet.

It's probably something simple in my settings

Great app, i havent had any issues with the install or useage, maybe you should try and re-install it.

I've re-installed several times and it doesn't seem to make any difference. Don't know what else to try

I've re-installed several times and it doesn't seem to make any difference. Don't know what else to try

What about your Internet connection? Are you on wifi or on 3g? What about your sim card? Is it registrated with whatsapp?

I have tried wifi and 3G and it works on neither. I don't understand what I should do with the sim card?

Where did you downloaded the app from? Are you sure that you get it from the app store? What phone are u using? The 3GS? It should be working just fine if you get it from the app store. Your app doesn't seem legit.

It's straight from the app store for 0.69p. Yea the phone is 3GS model. The whatsapp team still haven't replied so I still don't know what to try. The app is legit

hey there !
my iphone is 3g and every time i go to whats App and i want to create a whats app account and when i reach to "please confirm ur country code and enter ur phone number" when i click done it says "could not connect to whats app service plz try again later . how could i do it ? if anyone knows how plz send me a message
thnxx
:phone: