What's new

What's your ringtone???

Dcrymes84

Reaction score
Just curious is to what your using for your ringtone? Do you have one that defines you or describes you? Or do you use one of the ringer/text tones already in the iphone5 ? Ok discuss!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk. Dcrymes84

Text tone is something from Star Trek, thought it sounded cool and short. Email is a custom made sound, ringtone is Fur Elise by Beethoven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotland the brave (Bagpipes) ...for a ring tone...
Irish Bodhran with fast beats...for text messages

Bob G.

text recieve: minion going "whaaaaaaaaaaat?"
email recieve: minion going "yayyyyyy"
email sent: minion going "awwwwwwwwwww"
phone ringtone: minion going " ahahahhahaha ahahahaha ahahahhahaa"

I am pretty darn lazy and don't like to even take my phone out of my pocket without knowing who it is first. I have an app surprisingly called "ringtones". It enables me to use the music in my iPhone to create custom ringtones. Pretty much all of my contacts have their own assigned ringtone.

My default ringtone for people not in my contacts right now is Roundabout by Yes.

I am pretty darn lazy and don't like to even take my phone out of my pocket without knowing who it is first. I have an app surprisingly called "ringtones". It enables me to use the music in my iPhone to create custom ringtones. Pretty much all of my contacts have their own assigned ringtone.

My default ringtone for people not in my contacts right now is Roundabout by Yes.

I'd say you have a lot of time on your hands. Also if your lazy why would you take the time and effort to assign all those ringtones download the app ringtones send them to your email then download them to your computer then transfer them from your computer to iTunes so you can sync them to your phone lastly you have to assign them to the corrective contacts you want them to go to so you'll know who it is.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk. Dcrymes84

"Trains" by Porcupine Tree. Edited down to a nice acoustic section for friends and family
"Daughters" by John Mayer for my daughter of course

Last edited: