What's new

What it do?

hollywood90

Reaction score
There is a LOT to tell about me. Let's see..... I'm human, I like things (but not everything). I breathe, eat stuff, drink stuff, walk around, use my brain (sometimes). Now that I've sorta revealed my life story, I'll go ahead and share with you that I tend to find humor in the moments that I can. I state the obvious (without offending anyone. At least, not meaning to.) and have a lot of ambition and brains. (Although not always taken advantage of. Haha. JK.)

Let's see... What else... I'm a musician/artist/writer, work in IT (for entirely too long), own my own production company, been an Apple pro for about 8 years, and dabbled quite a bit with Android for a few years. I'm a Google developer, as well as an Apple enthusiast. (I'm going to h-e double hockey sticks for that), and have been taking things apart since I was in my mothers womb. (And they work when I put them back together. More than I can say for so many other people I know. Haha.) I am extremely unbiased, I love everyone, and am happy to be joining the iPhone family with my brand spankin' new iPhone 4S!!!! It's still up in the air how Apple does under new management [RIP Steve. :'(] but I still have a good feeling about it. :) I love meeting new people, I live in Boise, Idaho, and I look forward to becoming a very active member in ALL the communities within this forum! (Oh, and for those of you who converted from Ye Ol' Droid X and was on that forum over there, you know me as Hollywood. Now, being here, you'll know me as Awesome.... Or just hollywood90. Haha)

Sooooo....... Yeah. Thanks for reading all this mumbo jumbo, and don't mind if I skip the baby steps on here and go full skinny dipping in the forum pool! (I promise I won't pee.)

hollywood90 said:
There is a LOT to tell about me. Let's see..... I'm human, I like things (but not everything). I breathe, eat stuff, drink stuff, walk around, use my brain (sometimes). Now that I've sorta revealed my life story, I'll go ahead and share with you that I tend to find humor in the moments that I can. I state the obvious (without offending anyone. At least, not meaning to.) and have a lot of ambition and brains. (Although not always taken advantage of. Haha. JK.)

Let's see... What else... I'm a musician/artist/writer, work in IT (for entirely too long), own my own production company, been an Apple pro for about 8 years, and dabbled quite a bit with Android for a few years. I'm a Google developer, as well as an Apple enthusiast. (I'm going to h-e double hockey sticks for that), and have been taking things apart since I was in my mothers womb. (And they work when I put them back together. More than I can say for so many other people I know. Haha.) I am extremely unbiased, I love everyone, and am happy to be joining the iPhone family with my brand spankin' new iPhone 4S!!!! It's still up in the air how Apple does under new management [RIP Steve. :'(] but I still have a good feeling about it. :) I love meeting new people, I live in Boise, Idaho, and I look forward to becoming a very active member in ALL the communities within this forum! (Oh, and for those of you who converted from Ye Ol' Droid X and was on that forum over there, you know me as Hollywood. Now, being here, you'll know me as Awesome.... Or just hollywood90. Haha)

Sooooo....... Yeah. Thanks for reading all this mumbo jumbo, and don't mind if I skip the baby steps on here and go full skinny dipping in the forum pool! (I promise I won't pee.)

Whatsuuup? welcome.

So are you a hacker/jailbreaker?

If I told you... ***Moderation Notice: While we're certain you're joking... please refrain from posting references to violence. Thanks!***

Last edited by a moderator:
hollywood90 said:
If I told you... ***Moderation Notice: While we're certain you're joking... please refrain from posting references to violence. Thanks!***

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't make a joke about anything, nor did I say anything pertaining to violence. Can you please elaborate on what I did/said wrong? I am truly truly confused. I really am.

Best introduction to the site ive read so far. Welcome! 😁

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't make a joke about anything, nor did I say anything pertaining to violence. Can you please elaborate on what I did/said wrong? I am truly truly confused. I really am.
I believe the moderator was refering to the OP you were exchanging comments with.

zig9449 said:

you said. ' if i told u... id have to kill u'

Friday1234 said:
you said. ' if i told u... id have to kill u'

Can you please point me to that post? I don't say things like that. If it was under my name, then something is wrong. I didn't say that.lol.

yes u did. and i cant point u towards it cuz it was edited. dont deny the truth