What's new

What is the best way to Jailbreak 5.0.1?

aprilminx

Reaction score
Does anyone know a website I can get a direct and free jailbreak onto my iPhone without having to use redsnow or anything like it?

To be honest I find redsnow very difficult to use hence me asking if there is any other way of doing it,thanks tho

Redsn0w is very easy to use but there is no jailbreakme type of tool for 5.0.1. As easy as greenpoison is to use.All you have to do is hold the power button for 10 seconds then the power and home button down for 15 and the rest is done for you. It's so very easy and phil has a video in that post showing you how easy, but I am afraid there is no other tool.What method are you used to using?

I like green poison I used that ages ago on my old 3GS,thanks for you help btw

I like green poison I used that ages ago on my old 3GS,thanks for you help btw

you are able to use greenpoison and not redsn0w?

they are both the same thing just with different names and just as easy as the other to use.. I expecte when you said that that you where coming from using jailbreakme.com where you just slide to jailbreak using safari when you said that..

trust me if you have not already done so watch the video and you will see how easy it is.

To be honest I find redsnow very difficult to use hence me asking if there is any other way of doing it,thanks tho

What?!? It's super easy. No files necessary. Just download redsn0w, plug in your iPhone, and press a few buttons.

redsn0w is the best way to jailbreak 5.0.1 imo. I did it with ease on my iPhone 4.