What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Waiting for the train to pass.
IMG_1712.JPG

Wondering why phone scammers think people are stupid.
Had a slew of calls today supposed to be from my internet provider saying they are getting error messages from my computer, Just had another one.

Oh the wonder of modern technology.....They can fix it for me....Isn't that amazing :rolleyes:

Wondering why phone scammers think people are stupid.
Had a slew of calls today supposed to be from my internet provider saying they are getting error messages from my computer, Just had another one.

Oh the wonder of modern technology.....They can fix it for me....Isn't that amazing :rolleyes:
And all for a small fee and your personal information.;)

And all for a small fee and your personal information.;)
I can't believe this still goes on, It started years ago but now they have the bald faced cheek to quote my provider.

It stopped for a while but it seems its on the up again.

I can't believe this still goes on, It started years ago but now they have the bald faced cheek to quote my provider.

It stopped for a while but it seems its on the up again.

Just say "Thank you. This is the Metropolitan Police Serious Fraud Office. We'll look into it." and see how quick they put the phone down.

Another one is where they pretend to be calling about back taxes owed and threatening arrest unless payment is made immediately. I was called twice by these scammers.

Another one is where they pretend to be calling about back taxes owed and threatening arrest unless payment is made immediately. I was called twice by these scammers.
We don't get that one as our tax system is different, I get one often where they try to sell you warranties on old appliances, Another where you're told you have a tax rebate and they need your bank details so they can pay it back.....The list goes on.... What is worrying is that some people fall for these scams.

Updating iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Pro to iOS 10.1. :)

Edit:
And also updating my Apple Watches to watchOS 3.1

Last edited: