What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Will you spend most of the time in Spokane?
I'll be in Spokane for 11 days. Of those 11 days, I'll be working at the convention for 6-7 days. The rest of the time will be spent seeing what I can of Spokane and surrounding area. I'll be posting a travel thread about the trip as well as a thread about the convention itself.

I'll be in Spokane for 11 days. Of those 11 days, I'll be working at the convention for 6-7 days. The rest of the time will be spent seeing what I can of Spokane and surrounding area. I'll be posting a travel thread about the trip as well as a thread about the convention itself.
You may be sure that at least one person will be reading your thread.

Right now I'm feeling pretty frustrated with my MacBook, It keeps going into a kind of Copy mode when I touch the trackpad and when it does everything is unresponsive, The only way out of it is a forced shutdown.
I did a Repair Permissions but it didn't help.
I will just have to persevere while Monday when Apple Support reopens.

I'm looking forward to these threads. Take lots of pics if possible.

Right now I'm feeling pretty frustrated with my MacBook, It keeps going into a kind of Copy mode when I touch the trackpad and when it does everything is unresponsive, The only way out of it is a forced shutdown.
I did a Repair Permissions but it didn't help.
I will just have to persevere while Monday when Apple Support reopens.
Here's hoping the problem can be quickly resolved.

d36380d541c724972a288609120d4b23.jpg

Ordering new parts. Had a close encounter yesterday with a stationary object, I lost... [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

d36380d541c724972a288609120d4b23.jpg

Ordering new parts. Had a close encounter yesterday with a stationary object, I lost... [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Is that a dirt racing vehicle? Looks like the front end suspension took some serious damage. Wowsers, did you hit the wall? Hope you're OK.