What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Just got home from the gym, enjoying a strawberry banana protein shake. I spent two hours on weight machines and an hour on the treadmill. Feeling great!

Taking a walk
image.jpg

That'll be the equivalent of the developer beta 3. It should have Apple Music support.
Show Apple Music (Settings - Music) is also visible and enabled on my iPhone, which is still running iOS 8.4. I don't notice any differences in the Music app itself.

Downloading the OSX El Capitan public beta. With my internet connection, it'll take a couple more hours before its finished.

Last edited:
Contemplating the best way to simulate air flow over a set of copper or aluminum tubes with fins while simultaneously simulating R410A flowing through the tubes while it is changing state from a either a liquid to gas or gas to liquid.

And no, sadly, I am not joking.

Contemplating the best way to simulate air flow over a set of copper or aluminum tubes with fins while simultaneously simulating R410A flowing through the tubes while it is changing state from a either a liquid to gas or gas to liquid.

And no, sadly, I am not joking.
Copper would be best, would it not? Sounds like you're making liquid oxygen or liquid nitrogen.