What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Planning a Sing Star evening tonight. Also intending to listen to part of the concert broadcasted from Royal Albert Hall via radio (A Celebration of John Williams in Concert). Hoping that will be possible.

Planning a Sing Star evening tonight. Also intending to listen to part of the concert broadcasted from Royal Albert Hall via radio (A Celebration of John Williams in Concert). Hoping that will be possible.
Apparently the concert will go on without John Williams as he cancelled because of illness.

The Classic FM app will be broadcasting the concert live but unfortunately it's not available to listeners outside the UK.

Last edited:
Apparently the concert will go on without John Williams as he cancelled because of illness.

The Classic FM app will be broadcasting the concert live but unfortunately it's not available to listeners outside the UK.
That would be too bad! I was looking forward to it, even without John Williams conducting the LSO.

I didn’t find any information mentioning that you can’t listen to the concert outside the UK. Where did you read that it’s not available for us?

That would be too bad! I was looking forward to it, even without John Williams conducting the LSO.

I didn’t find any information mentioning that you can’t listen to the concert outside the UK. Where did you read that it’s not available for us?
One of the articles in the app about the concert has a link to click to listen to the concert. If you click it you'll see this screen.
A5F7F66C-93DA-4387-B613-BAC02F0B4BA0.png

The link is at the bottom of this article.
6B7E7D04-B08E-4345-8A09-AEDBE4D0ABB6.jpeg

I'm going to try listening anyway, just in case.

Last edited:
One of the articles in the app about the concert has a link to click to listen to the concert. If you click it you'll see this screen.
View attachment 42641

The link is at the bottom of this article.
View attachment 42642
Thank you!
I’ve seen the link as well. Still hoping I can listen to part of the concert. We’ll see (or hear) in a few minutes.

Thank you!
I’ve seen the link as well. Still hoping I can listen to part of the concert. We’ll see (or hear) in a few minutes.
It seems to be working. I'm listening to the theme from Raiders of The Lost Ark.

Edit: it's still the introduction and they're currently playing older recordings of his music. The Raiders march was a recording of the Boston Pops.

Last edited:
It seems to be working. I'm listening to the theme from Raiders of The Lost Ark.

Edit: it's still the introduction and they're currently playing older recordings of his music. The Raiders march was a recording of the Boston Pops.
The concert will start in about 13 minutes. They were encouraging people from everywhere to share their John Williams-moments. So I’m still hoping they’ll broadcast the concert to countries other than the UK as well.