What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Just coming home. Principal meeting until 1 pm, and school conference afterwards. Having a slight headache.

Contacting Apple. I’m in the hold right now. Waiting for someone to answer the call.

Edit:
It was weird to explain my issue in my native language, because I’m using English on my devices and on this forum, all of the time. :D

Last edited:
Breaking out the supplies, just had a boo-boo[emoji15]
IMG_1517616628.716065.jpg

I just posted one in the iPhone 6 Plus photos thread without problems. Maybe yours was just a temporary glitch.
It’s still not working on this thread. I’ve just tried it again with the picture I’ve tried posting. I haven’t posted the image in another thread yet.
ECE64B2A-99DA-4BA1-AD4E-C2A0A34DE20C.jpeg

Edit:
I suppose there’s a problem with the image file itself. No matter where I try posting it, I get that error.

It’s still not working on this thread. I’ve just tried it again with the picture I’ve tried posting. I haven’t posted the image in another thread yet.
View attachment 39117

Edit:
I suppose there’s a problem with the image file itself. No matter where I try posting it, I get that error.
It’s probably the image file as I just had no problem posting a photo to this thread.

Last edited:
It’s problably the image file as I just had no problem posting a photo to this thread.
I came to the same conclusion. I’m wondering why this happens. The image was taken with my iPhone, a few minutes before the others that could be posted.

Last edited: