What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Taking a walk in the rain
image.jpeg

Relaxing for a few minutes, before I walk to Lake Wörther again. There'll be a night water ski show at 9 PM.

Last edited:
Watching Skynews Hilary-Bernie or that strange guy with the unbelievable hair cut and 3 cans of hair spray.

Hope she wins. Forget the politics and stuff.

Then there would a Lady Boss in The USA, England and Germany

Russia could be next, now that would be fantastic

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Watching an old DVD True Crime. Clint Eastwood.
This actor is fantastic in my eyes. I can remember him has a super cool good looking young man in black and white in Rawhide Randy Yates come on guys give me a hand here. Is that correct ????????

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Watching an old DVD True Crime. Clint Eastwood.
This actor is fantastic in my eyes. I can remember him has a super cool good looking young man in black and white in Rawhide Randy Yates come on guys give me a hand here. Is that correct ????????

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
Yes, he played Randy Yates on Rawhide. His first motion picture appearance was a bit part as a lab assistant in Revenge of the Creature.

painting? sounds like you're doing a lot of painting, how much more have you got?
No, Finished the painting on Saturday, Today was more gardening, Took out some old Lilac trees and planted some new stuff.
I liked the Lilac in the brief time it flowered but the roots travel all over and its a nightmare having to keep digging them out so thats a big job out of the way.

Actually just realised there is more painting to do, The three garden benches need a coat or two :(

Watching Euronews. 1 person kills loads of people with disabilities in a hospital and injured many more.
A priest is killed in France.
The news is all bad,bad,bad.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.