What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

New Email so my iphone forums email will no longer work and any email sent will fail to any one who was sending me emails. ;)

am thinking about selling my car but ive barely had it a month, the mpg is a lot lower then I thought it would be, on paper its 134mpg.. in real life its more like 26... very poor, but the road tax is free which is a plus although I think if I sell it I will have lost about 8-10k already so I would have paid that much to rent it for a month

Freakin' out, just ran out of peanut butter and realized I don't have a new jar like I thought I did. Weightlifter/runner without peanut butter.. I think there is a law against that.

Freakin' out, just ran out of peanut butter and realized I don't have a new jar like I thought I did. Weightlifter/runner without peanut butter.. I think there is a law against that.

Nasty :p I tried PB and did not like it, but I am told thats because it was the supermarket stuff

Nasty :p I tried PB and did not like it, but I am told thats because it was the supermarket stuff
Yeah, that supermarket stuff isn't the best. You should try natural peanut butter, only a two ingredients (peanuts and oil) and much healthier. It's a little more expensive, but well worth it. The downside is that you have to stir it now and then because it naturally separates.

Riding my bicycle. Hoping I'll be at home, if these clouds arrive
image.jpeg