What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

There's a petition on Twitter try to change the rules and get a second referendum.
How ridiculous, What would they do if it was leave again?
Two out of three???
What if Scotland insists on staying? I believe the Scots voted in favour of staying.

I was on a night shift and was watching the numbers go up and down, I really thought we would stay :(
I voted out but I thought we would remain so I was really surprised to see we were out this morning.
Scary times but I think its best for us as a nation.

I voted out but I thought we would remain so I was really surprised to see we were out this morning.
Scary times but I think its best for us as a nation.

Oh you voted out :)

I guess the out's have it :D

Lot's of news following it such as signing a petition to vote again and Scotland voting to leave and London wanting to become independent and joining Europe.

Then there was the 350 mil that was going to be going to the nhs which suddenly changed and is not happening... it will be interesting to see what happens in the near future and I hope it was the right decision to leave.

Oh you voted out :)

I guess the out's have it :D

Lot's of news following it such as signing a petition to vote again and Scotland voting to leave and London wanting to become independent and joining Europe.

Then there was the 350 mil that was going to be going to the nhs which suddenly changed and is not happening... it will be interesting to see what happens in the near future and I hope it was the right decision to leave.
Yes, Hopefully the markets will settle down again it will eventually come good for us.

Today I reached a goal that I had set for myself two years ago - run a mile in under 10 minutes. Well, I accomplished that today. Next goal; 1 mile in 8 minutes. I'm hoping to someday participate in the Boston Marathon.. I might even be the oldest person there.

Today I reached a goal that I had set for myself two years ago - run a mile in under 10 minutes. Well, I accomplished that today. Next goal; 1 mile in 8 minutes. I'm hoping to someday participate in the Boston Marathon.. I might even be the oldest person there.
Make sure you have somebody standing by to take your photo as you cross the finish line.

Latest posts

Back