What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Just relaxing, Today is Boxing Day so I'm not doing much, Bubble and Squeak for lunch with leftovers from Christmas day lunch.

We're (marching band) giving a concert this afternoon. No time for relaxing today.

Having a glass of Baileys and waiting for the fireworks at 12pm, No point in going to bed until they stop.

A little bit less than two hours left until midnight in my country. I'm waiting too, and watching TV.

Just under three hours here, I'm always glad when its been and gone.

Just under three hours here, I'm always glad when its been and gone.
Is it that loud?

Here, some people started firing New Year rockets in the afternoon. From time to time, I can hear a loud Bang! through closed windows.

Is it that loud?

Here, some people started firing New Year rockets in the afternoon. From time to time, I can hear a loud Bang! through closed windows.
Yes its really loud, They let off those huge things that go on for ages.

Yes its really loud, They let off those huge things that go on for ages.
That's not possible in my country. Laws limit the use of these. I think the really huge ones are not allowed, partly also because of the animals.

That's not possible in my country. Laws limit the use of these. I think the really huge ones are not allowed, partly also because of the animals.
I wish that was the case here.

I wish that was the case here.
Where I live, fireworks cannot be set off inside the city limits without a permit. This includes ordinary firecrackers.

Where I live, fireworks cannot be set off inside the city limits without a permit. This includes ordinary firecrackers.
As far as I know it's also not allowed in the area of the villages, here in Austria. I'd hear them anyhow, because I'm living on the outskirts of Apetlon.

Drinking champagne , I think it knock me down already... Was hoping I can wait for count down lol . Watching polsathd hd our new year countdown show :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drinking champagne , I think it knock me down already... Was hoping I can wait for count down lol . Watching polsathd hd our new year countdown show :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A little more than 20 minutes left. Perhaps you'll manage to stay awake until then. :)