What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I know what you mean. When the last Harry Potter novel came out I read it in one go without stopping. I didn't get much sleep that night.;)
It was almost the same with "The Martian" for me, except that I didn't read at night. I needed 8 hours and about 30 minutes. I figure that's not bad for someone reading an English book with a different native language. :)

How was work after your Rowling-marathon?

It was almost the same with "The Martian" for me, except that I didn't read at night. I needed 8 hours and about 30 minutes. I figure that's not bad for someone reading an English book with a different native language. :)

How was work after your Rowling-marathon?
Very tiring.;)

There was a sequel to this episode that appeared in the 1970's animated Star Trek series. It was called "Trials and Tribbilations".
Thanks! It's possible that I've seen it, but that was quite some time ago. Maybe I can find it somewhere.

Waiting for IOS 9.1.? to be released

Testing the AdBlockers for iOS 9. Many have gone free for a day or so, so I grabbed the free ones. They actually seem to be working! Wahoo.

Waiting for IOS 9.1.? to be released

Testing the AdBlockers for iOS 9. Many have gone free for a day or so, so I grabbed the free ones. They actually seem to be working! Wahoo.
9.1 was released some time ago, on October 21. If your iPhone is still on 9.0.2, try updating. The latest software came with a few bug fixes:
image.png