What's new

Well, now I move to iPhone

shanewprice

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I decided to come on over and set up shop here since I am now the proud owner of a Apple iPhone 4 on Verizon. I recently decided to go to my local Verizon store and pick one up since I had become very frustrated with the lack of a Froyo update for my Samsung Fascinate. I don't feel that one should have to root a phone to get it to work right. I don't know if I am going to keep it yet or take advantage of Verizon's 14 day return policy but I find it necessary to at least give this phone a shot.

I have 6 months left on my contract and Verizon is authorizing me for an upgrade to iPhone 4. ($199/299) I so hate my BlackBerry probs...I jumped on the offer. Tomorrow, the iPhone arrives and You can bet I'll be full of questions!

I have 6 months left on my contract and Verizon is authorizing me for an upgrade to iPhone 4. ($199/299) I so hate my BlackBerry probs...I jumped on the offer. Tomorrow, the iPhone arrives and You can bet I'll be full of questions!

You'll love it, I promise. Especially coming from the Blackberry. We'll be here for the questions.

Hello everyone. I decided to come on over and set up shop here since I am now the proud owner of a Apple iPhone 4 on Verizon. .......

Hope it works well for you. Question: have you tried out the Facetime function? Cool, but tricky....

Same story here - convert from Fascinate to IPhone and loving it!