What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

got 2 weeks ago an iphone4 ios 4.2.1. baseband 03.10.01 and i'm looking for unlock

I love my phone! I took a trip with it and don't need a gps anymore with the apps iTunes offers.

How does one sort photos by file name? Thanks in advance for the help.

Just signed up the other day and first post. Have been trying to find how to fix the calender alert tone. Using the 2nd alert doesn't work like someone had said. Other than that, I haven't discovered too many other issues. I do have a big issue with my ear hitting the keys while talking - I constantly hit the 'mute' key. I've got the Ballistic case that pushes the ear about a 1/16th of an inch away from the face, and I think this is what the problem is. It allows just enough space for my ear to not touch face but when I move my head oops.

I've been using an iphone 3 for a while and over the Christmas holiday decided to upgrade to an iphone 4. I did this through a Radio Shack dealership, but they had no way to transfer my contact data between sim cards. I was not aware they are much smaller so the normal transfer process doesn't work.

I need some pointers on how to do this, and or if it is possible.

I also thoght about doin a restore, but wasn't sure that was a good move between these diffenet model phones.

I found your site so am taking a shot to see what I might be able to learn to fix my problem and to develop a better ;lunderstanding on how to utilize my phone.

Denny

am a newbie and would like to know where I can purchase an aluminum back to replace the glass backing. I am from Vancouver Canada and would like to know if there is a store here

Hi one and all,
i'm a brit living in China and have just signed up with China Unikom and i'm the proud, and hope to stay that way, owner of a 4g. I still have my 3g and I'm trying to move all my notes, contacts etc to my new 4g number. Sadly not being the best spanner in the box it's without much joy!

I now have 2 itune id's for both phones My 3g and My4g and have synced them one after the other. Then I synced the 3g and ticked all the boxes for it to sync my notes, contacts etc to outlook and it seemed to lock onto "step 2 of 5" without doing much for ages. So I changed over to my 4g and tried to sync that the same way. Just checked..... yep it's doing the same "step 2 of 5 syncing contacts" and hasn't changed. Please tell me which spanner to use anyone??

Hi. I've had my Iphone 4 since Oct. 2011. It is great, however, today I seem to have lost my sounds. When I get a call it vibrates only, no ring. There are also no alert sounds, no screen clicks.
I turned it off/ powered down three times for at least 5 minutes.No change.
I went to my settings and when I change my ring tone it gives me the sample rings loud and clear but nothing seems to bring my sounds back.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

Hey I'm new here! Actually I'm yet to be member of iPhone 4 as we are getting by next month:)

Hi everyone, I am a new member although I have had an Iphone 4 for some months. One of the main reasons for buying this phone is to consolidate my Ipod contents onto it.

What's up folks. I'm new to the forums, but a long-time MacAddict. I've had the iPhone since it first came out, and have hacked around with it one way or another since the latest iteration. I'd consider myself an advanced-intermediate, and always looking for new tips, tricks and point of views.

I'm new here. Keeping my Droid (Android forever) but my wife and daughter are jumping to the iPhone. So I guess I better get used to hearing all about it.

I Phone 4 user, happy with device. Thinking about jail breaking, using Cidia, living in Canada, Apple store, and my provider Rogers, say that only warranty void. My warranty has been up for some time now. Good Idea!??

Hi. I've had my Iphone 4 since Oct. 2011. It is great, however, today I seem to have lost my sounds. When I get a call it vibrates only, no ring. There are also no alert sounds, no screen clicks.
I turned it off/ powered down three times for at least 5 minutes.No change.
I went to my settings and when I change my ring tone it gives me the sample rings loud and clear but nothing seems to bring my sounds back.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

Have you tried the ringer button on the side of the phone? Maybe the volumn controls on the side need adjusting also.

Hi,Got my iPhone 4 a couple of months ago,fantastic.Great Forum.

Back