What's new

Watch os10.

03hdfatboy

Reaction score
Who’s installed it And what you think? So far I like it. Love the new snoopy face
IMG_1556.jpeg

I put iOS 17 Public Beta on my back up iPhone XR, and was reluctant to put the new firmware on my other devices, however I found it worked so well that I’ve now installed the Public Betas on my iPhone 12 and Watch Ultra.
I really love Watch OS 10. It’s such a vast difference from the previous version and includes a plethora of improvements that make the Watch so much more intuitive to use. If anyone’s contemplating installing the Beta, then I endorse it wholeheartedly.

I put iOS 17 Public Beta on my back up iPhone XR, and was reluctant to put the new firmware on my other devices, however I found it worked so well that I’ve now installed the Public Betas on my iPhone 12 and Watch Ultra.
I really love Watch OS 10. It’s such a vast difference from the previous version and includes a plethora of improvements that make the Watch so much more intuitive to use. If anyone’s contemplating installing the Beta, then I endorse it wholeheartedly.
Agree watch OS 10 is a nice upgrade, still getting used to it. I’ve put it on my 7 and 5, was reluctant but updated the 5 anyway as I only use it to sleep in, it’s doing very well in case anyone was worried. How you like the ultra? Girl in office has one (her first Apple Watch) says she only uses it to tell time. 🙄