What's new

Unlocking iphone 5 on orange ntwrk

Tristan

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 5 on orange and I'm looking to unlock it, does any one know how I can do this, I think I need the web address does any one know it?

I have an iPhone 5 on orange and I'm looking to unlock it, does any one know how I can do this, I think I need the web address does any one know it?

Have you asked Orange if they'll unlock the phone for you?

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

No that's what I'm trying to find out, because with vodafone you can do it on web page, i was just wondering how orange do it

If you are living in Canada you can visit the DSD Moblie IPhone Repair, Blackberry Repair, Cell phone repair & Unlocking in Toronto by DSDMobile.com in order to get your iPhone unlocked. As to what i know jail break is the method being used for getting an iPhone unlocked. If you are aware of the process of Jail break you can get your iPhone unlocked else you have no option what so ever to choose an online store providing services of unlocking iphones.