What's new

unlock

jsdgame

Reaction score
hello everybody can anybody direct me to a reliable website that can unlock the iPhone 4 5.1.1 with base-band 4.12.01....i really want to unlock it...

oh i'm sorry its AT&T forgot to post that into my thread

If your phone is out of contract you could contact AT&T and ask them to factory unlock it for you..
Or you could unlock using gevey sim..

well my brother gave it to me and he owes att so they dont want to unlock it... so any legit website that can do it? i've seen a few that charge from 20-50 but dont know if they are legit.

On the iPhone 4 - 4.12.01 Baseband... our only suggestion will be to have AT&T unlock it. We will not suggest... or allow allow other members to suggest websites that require you to PAY for an unlock. Good luck. :)

***EDIT*** Please do not post outside links... especially those that suggest our users pay for Jailbreaking &/or unlocking.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your phone is out of contract you could contact AT&T and ask them to factory unlock it for you..
Or you could unlock using gevey sim..

BB 4.12.08 can not be unlocked with Gevey. Just not possible

well my brother gave it to me and he owes att so they dont want to unlock it... so any legit website that can do it? i've seen a few that charge from 20-50 but dont know if they are legit.
There has to be a reason why they don't want to unlock it. Your brother, as an owner of that AT&T account should call them. They should unlock it, provided that account is "clean".

You may try using SAM's unlock method its the new method for iPhone unlocking. This method gives us the tethered Jailbreaking of iPhone which is not having any bugs.