What's new

its psoible to unlock iphone 4

Temp83330

Reaction score
i have iphone 4 iOs 5.1.1 bb is 4.12.01 locked in UK 3, how can i unlock it to use diferent card in diferent country plz help.

Try approaching 3 to enquire about the cost(if any) to "factory unlock" the iPhone... the best solution...

there is no unlock for free?
Unfortunately no. The last two Basebands that have been released for the iPhone 4, 4.11.08 & 4.12.01, have NO options for a free unlock. The only Unlock available for those BB's would be an unlock directly from your wireless provider. Sorry... :-(

so i can put my new iphone to a trash bin... ***Moderation Notice*** iphone

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope... the 4.11.08 & 4.12.01 BB's cannot be software or hardware (Gevey) unlocked. Also... please refrain from using explicit language here at iPF. We are a family friendly forum Thanks!

there is no unlock for free?

To be honest it would work out better for you to go 3 and get it permanently unlocked because if you could rely on ultrasn0w or gevey the iphone would lock up again if you where to restore for what ever reason or upgrade to a newer ios version so its more hassle then its worth and 3 may do it for free

i have iphone 4 iOs 5.1.1 bb is 4.12.01 locked in UK 3, how can i unlock it to use diferent card in diferent country plz help.
you can use Remote unlocking method to unlock your iphone 4 provide best Remote unlocking for apple Iphone 4 .