What's new

Unlock iPhone 3GS (35th week of 2011 and lately)

weakei

Reaction score
Is there currently a way to unlock the iPhone 3GS, which was released after 35 weeks of 2011?

What Apple has replaced the part in the hardware of new iPhone? Is it possible to determine with the opening of her, as read on the forums that caught iPhone 3GS, released after 35 weeks and can be powder. (Eg a few percent of total).

I don't understand what you're saying, but the reason you can't unlock it is because the only way to unlock that baseband is to update to the iPad baseband, which is not supported on iPhone3Gs manufactured after week 35 in 2011. If you attempt to install the iPad baseband on this phone, you will disable the modem for good.

I'm talking about this. Apple has made changes to the hardware after the 35th week. It is possible to rewire this item from another iPhone 3GS? Sorry, English is not my native language.

I'm talking about this. Apple has made changes to the hardware after the 35th week. It is possible to rewire this item from another iPhone 3GS? Sorry, English is not my native language.

No, it is a completely different bootrom now, there is nothing you can do besides sell it and buy a phone which is unlockable.