What's new

Unlock 3GS 5.1.1

Stilo

Reaction score
I guys

I am from Portugal, and need tour help
My 3GS is jailbroken in 5.1.1 with bb 5.16.05, i need to ger iPad bb in order to unlock my device
What hapens is when i use redsnow, i get that dont support 5.1.1 or unrecognized bulid
So i use 5.0 and i go foward, but later i get another error. Something like 60000ms giving up
What should i do

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

Did you select the 3GS's 5.1.1 IPSW before trying to flash it? Is the device in DFU mode and not Recovery

Yes its in dfu, when i select the 5.1.1 in redsnow "he" says that version is not supported

Dont no what else to do

redsn0w_win_0.9.10b5c

as i told you my device is jailbraked already, but i think it was not made with redsnow, to use redsnow for ipad bb, should the jailbreak been made with the redsnow?

can i install ios 6 and jailbreak and then move to ipad bb and downgrade to a bb where i can use ultrasnow

hope you understand

thank you for your patience

That is not the latest version. The latest version is 0.9.15 beta 3.... Flashing shouldn't matter whether or not it's RedSnow, but I always prefer to keep everything under RedSn0w because there are fewer (if not non-existent) flaws with RedSn0w compared to Sn0wBreeze and such. If you used Absinthe, that's fine, there aren't any known conflicts between the two.

You can. Restore to a fresh copy of iOS 6.0.1. Go to RedSn0w > Extras > Select IPSW and point it to the iOS 6.0 as in six point oh IPSW. There's no one at the end, just 6 dot zero. Click back, click Jailbreak. DFU your iPhone. In the list of tickboxes, tick both "Install Cydia" and "Flash iPad Baseband". If you do not have an original SIM for the original carrier of the 3GS, you'll have to tick "De-activate" as well.

Thank you for your help, i was using the wrong version of redsnow

If you ever come to Portugal i will pay you a Nice dinner

Thank you again

Thank you for your help, i was using the wrong version of redsnow

If you ever come to Portugal i will pay you a Nice dinner

Thank you again

A couple boxes of microwaveable dinners would do just fine. Just kidding xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 