What's new

UK App Downloads Research

guyhay73

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am writing a Dissertation for my Economics degree on mobile Apps downloads. For my data I am carrying out an online survey. This is for Iphone and Android users; I would very much appreciate it if those of you who are resident in the UK with either of these phones fill out my survey about your Apps downloads and behaviour here: Apps Survey This should only take 5-10 minutes of your time and would help me immensely as I need a lot of respondents. You can fill out the survey on your phones if that is more convenient for you. Your answers will be completely anonymous and will not be passed on to any 3rd parties; this is purely for my research.
Also, if you feel like sharing this with any of your friends/colleagues that would be brilliant.
The aim is to estimate a demand curve for free and paid for apps, so if anyone is interested I would be more than happy to share my results with you.
Thanks, Guy.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far. Please, if anyone else can spare a few minutes to fill out my survey I would be extremely grateful!
It's here: http://bit.ly/xKVY0o
Thanks