What's new

uggghhhh.....new look is bad !

loco

Reaction score
wow, i absolutley hate the new look and feel of the site.....

sorry, had to say it.

wow, i absolutley hate the new look and feel of the site.....

sorry, had to say it.

Rather then just complain you could do something constructive and point out the specifics and suggest alternatives or fixes for your complaints.

Just my 2c :)

While I don't believe the base elemental design is bad, I do believe the current color scheme does need some major tweaking.

skull one is correct. the color scheme is really the only problem. its alot of white, makes it hard to see.

on the upside, i love the new forum icons.

honestly, im not complaining. just stating the obvious. i also own a forum and know how important it is to upgrade to the latest versions. especially with vbulletin.

I thought I was on the wrong forum. When did it change, it wasn't like this yesterday.

I thought I was on the wrong forum. When did it change, it wasn't like this yesterday.

We changed late yesterday afternoon, around 3pm Central.

Google is a lot of white, but they are pretty popular ;) I think we might darken up the blue URL links, but I think everything else is supremely readable. Plus, the old site was white background?

I love the color scheme form Apple Forums maybe a style that is similar to that?

John what happened to the Blue theme form Apple Forums that might look good here.

I love the color scheme form Apple Forums maybe a style that is similar to that?

John what happened to the Blue theme form Apple Forums that might look good here.

Well the themes we hate to re-use on multiple sites. We like each site to be a bit unique. On a side note, I just made the links here a bit darker blue which I think is easier on the eyes. Let me know your thoughts.

I agree with the sentiments above saying that the new look is too bright. It badly needs to be toned down.

things are looking better. i absolutly love the new forum icons. really cool stuff.

The brightness does take some getting used to. Maybe if the grays could be darkened up a bit it might help some folks. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. :)