What's new

Tweaks

Chris951 said:
What are some tweaks everyone is using? I don't even know where to start lol. If you could name your tweaks and what they do it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Just go into Cydia and put in all sources and you'll get over 30 of them

Chris951 said:
What are some tweaks everyone is using? I don't even know where to start lol. If you could name your tweaks and what they do it would be appreciated. Thanks!

I highly highly recommend that you DO NOT install All Sources.

It's just a bad idea. 99% of the sources are way outdated and it will slew down Cydia's loading time significantly.

Never add any more sources then you have to. The less sources the better.

Adding 30 sources (in which most of the ate just way outdated) is a very pointless thing to do. Just added sources that contain packages that you actually use. No more.

Just FYI.

Hell yeah I guess I missed that thread lol. Got a couple from it too thanks!

Activator
aloud
applocker
app locker
assistant extensions
barrel
bytafont
colorkeyboard
coloured badges hd
fakeclock up
floatation
folder enhancer
gridtab for safari
gridlock
iconclasm
ifile
international locations
invisible slider
libweather
lockinfo
nc settings
quick siri
re-spring fast
spire
springtomize 2
tetherme
unlockize
weekillbackground pro
winterboard
xcon

I also use themeit for my themes.
Currently use z|ui and Noki HD.

Always do a little homework to ensure any new tweak does not conflict with an installed one and don't go mad downloading everything in site...lol

Well I asked if you could post tweaks and explain what they do lol...

Would you like me to set your phone up for you !

Look thro u tube and or google.

Look on here and
Moderation Notice: Link has been removed by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Please Review Our Rules
for existing threads on views on tweaks.

Moderation Notice: Link has been removed by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Please Review Our Rules
have good tutorials and videos on tweaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris951 said:

That can be very time consuming.

A little tip:

YOUTUBE. ;)

Fine fine I'll check out YouTube lol

Well I'm still workin on getting tweaks. All I have so far is iCleaner, which I REALLY like, and an app to change my carrier logo which is hilarious. Gonna maybe start theming. I'm just overwhelmed at the moment with all the stuff I can do lol

Before you start with themes, start with functionality. Get BiteSMS, sbsettings, callbar, and activator. But you tube them first so you know a little about them before they are on your phone

Just FYI....

QuickDo is better then Activator.

Have to add rep: cydia.clezz.com/

You will need Activator installed as well..because most tweaks depend in it...like SBSettings, and pretty much any other action.

But I use both, because QuickDo has slide in gestures that actually work...Activator's slide in gestures are broken...and will not be getting fixed.

Zig, I use activators slide in gestures to unlock my phone everyday. When's the last time you tried them?