What's new

TVs player

Marie86

Reaction score
anyone got this? It's free app and has many stations that TVs have if not all. I actually said years back when mobiles were doing more and more next thing will be able to watch TVs on them.

anyone got this? It's free app and has many stations that TVs have if not all. I actually said years back when mobiles were doing more and more next thing will be able to watch TVs on them.

Can't find it, are you sure you spelt it correctly.
Maybe a screenshot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0042.PNG

That's screen shot

Maybe because l'm in Germany it's not showing up.
All l have is live tvplayer different app completely unfortunately.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Typical, German TV is rubbish the only program l watch is sky news and that not so cool. Can't get American streaming anymore. Thank goodness for YouTube

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Typical, German TV is rubbish the only program l watch is sky news and that not so cool. Can't get American streaming anymore. Thank goodness for YouTube

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
Agree about everything. Add Austrian TV to the rubbish.

You can get onto other app stores if you get account email and password for any or set one up yourself. Think you can set new iCloud email up using different App Store. You can definately download things from other app stores if you have email and password for them. I'm not in anyway encouraging hacking into any. There is a account email and password on YouTube for Canadian store. No personal details or anything on it just allows people to download apps that they otherwise can't. I used it to get FIFA mobile before it was put on uk store. I could put the email and password here if allowed and if anyone wants it as it's already known on YouTube so assume it's ok for anyone to use.

I wouldn't use someone else's Apple ID to download apps, music or videos. Especially if I don't know who he is, and if he's trustworthy.
I have set up an Apple ID for the USA and one for the UK. If I need something that I don't get here in Austria, I can download it from there.
If someone needs a Canadian Apple ID, we can help setting it up. The procedure is not difficult.

iCloud ID and Apple ID are not always the same, btw. I've never used these Apple IDs as iCloud ID, just as my Apple ID for App Store and iTunes Store, e.g.

Last edited:
You can get onto other app stores if you get account email and password for any or set one up yourself. Think you can set new iCloud email up using different App Store. You can definately download things from other app stores if you have email and password for them. I'm not in anyway encouraging hacking into any. There is a account email and password on YouTube for Canadian store. No personal details or anything on it just allows people to download apps that they otherwise can't. I used it to get FIFA mobile before it was put on uk store. I could put the email and password here if allowed and if anyone wants it as it's already known on YouTube so assume it's ok for anyone to use.
Doing what you and others have done would be a violation of the Apple terms of service.

Despite what you said in your post, hacking and encouraging hacking is exactly what you were doing. That Apple ID and password are not your own and shouldn't be used by anyone other than their rightful owner. Do not post that Apple ID and password on this forum.

Ok if it is classed as hacking I appologise but would like to say the way Apple gets you to set up a new phone means this so called hacking is the easiest way to get a phone set up. I recently had to have a replacement phone after having problems with mine. When I first put my new phone on it wanted me to log in to iCloud or make new account. I have an iPad which I use the same iCloud account for. I put the email and password in and it sent me a 6 digit number code to my phone to confirm it was me. Trouble was until my phone was set up I couldn't receive the codes it sent me. There was no way to change the number the code would be sent to so basically I couldn't get onto my iCloud account until the phone had been set up. I tried multiple new iCloud emails to set up a new one but it said they were all in use. So if using other emails is against Apple policy they should make it possible to set up a new phone with an existing email which is used on another device without having to type in a code that is sent to the number you are trying to activate or at least let you change the number the code is sent to.

They made it possible. When I'm receiving a code to confirm that I'm the one accessing my iCloud account or Apple ID, I get the code to all my Apple devices, not just my iPhones.

Do you use two step verification, or two factor authentication with your ID? Did you set up trusted devices?

It only sent the code to my mobile number on phone and with no other phone to put my sim in I couldn't get it. Once I had my phone set up I received all the codes, just couldn't get them when I needed them.

Apple suggests that you add a telephone number of someone near you, someone you trust.

If you take a look at your Apple ID, logged in at this site:
https://appleid.apple.com/
you should see your Apple devices as well, under "Devices" or "Trusted Devices", depending on your setup. It should be possible to add your iPad, in case you don't see it there.

Thanks I've added my mums number to it as well as it only letting me add mobile numbers.