What's new

Turning off tracking

kerymac

Reaction score
Once I have hit the location button for locate myself, how do I turn it off? Pogue's book says to hit the button again, but this doesn't keep it from locating me when I open the Maps app.

Go to settings> location services. Turn it off there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, that did it. One more question. How do I get rid of push pins I have dropped on maps?

I do not understand your question very well, can you just make a screenshot of it and post it here so that i can see and understand better what you saying?

Or maybe you are talking about this one? And if yes just follow the pictures. Tap on your screen everywhere you see the arrow in my screenshot pointing.
7b797625-507a-cf55.jpg

7b797625-5085-4a30.jpg

7b797625-508f-e54f.jpg

Yes, that worked fine. Thanks much. Well into my 70's, I am not as fast as I once was (but when I was faster everything else was slower, so easier all around). Again, thanks. Hopefully I will be able to fly solo from here.

Yes, that worked fine. Thanks much. Well into my 70's, I am not as fast as I once was (but when I was faster everything else was slower, so easier all around). Again, thanks. Hopefully I will be able to fly solo from here.

You are welcome.