What's new

Trying to find SE with TSCM processor

kos25k

Reaction score
Hello.Aleays android user for years now..I decided to buy this masterpiece.Though I read many reviews..I come to conclusion that I have to buy one with TSCM processor and not with samsung.So I want to ask if there is a way to find out if I can order my SE with only this processor.Is this possible with part number or something?thanks.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

As far as I remember, users from Europe get the Samsung chip.
It doesn't matter which A9 chip your future device has. Both work equally well. There's not really a difference between their performance. No matter what discussions about this topic might say.

agree dude.but...only on normal use.then u can see only 2-3% difference in battery drop.but in heavy usage like games and stressfull processes,this difference vary from 16-20%.everyone can always search to find it out.the point is that tsmc processor stays cool even with games etc..it doesnt mean that samsung which will be hoter,has issues..but I just prefer tsmc just to be sure.thanks.

I know this thread is a year old, but I thought I’d give input anyhow. I’ve come across 2 32g SEs and 2 128g SEs. Both 32g models had TSCM chips and both 128g models had Samsung chips. Could be a coincidence.