What's new

TrueCaller [feedback thread]

mamedia

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
TrueCaller is a global number search app which connects white and yellow pages all over the world into one app. Thanks to our crowd sourced database it is also possible to make reverse lookups on Verizon phone numbers and prepaid numbers, warns you for unwanted incoming calls (possible spam), synchronizes your phone book with Facebook to keep your contacts updated with profile pictures and birthdays.

The purpose of this thread is to receive feedback from our dear users (You) and if you have any questions or any feedbacks of improvements, please post them here.
Also, I got some promo codes if someone wants to give the full version a try.
Thank you!

Full version: TrueCaller Full version ($0,99)
Lite version: TrueCaller Lite version (Free)

iphones_row_us.png

Last edited:
mamedia said:
Hi everyone,
TrueCaller is a global number search app which connects white and yellow pages all over the world into one app. Thanks to our crowd sourced database it is also possible to make reverse lookups on Verizon phone numbers and prepaid numbers, warns you for unwanted incoming calls (possible spam), synchronizes your phone book with Facebook to keep your contacts updated with profile pictures and birthdays.

The purpose of this thread is to receive feedback from our dear users (You) and if you have any questions or any feedbacks of improvements, please post them here.
Thank you!

I'll take a promo code if they're still on offer please.

mamedia said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you!

I'll take a promo code if they're still on offer please.
Yes sure, I´ll PM you one:)