What's new

Transferring photos from PC to iPhone 4S

coecoe85

Reaction score
Ok so I have read multiple forums on how to transfer pictures FROM PC to the iPhone 4S and I keep running into the same problem. My phone is connected to iTunes and I go to picture tab but each time I try to select a folder or a picture it keeps telling me no items match your search. All of my photos on my computer are JPEG. I have attached a screen shot. Please someone help, thanks!

Attachments

• $itunes.jpg
    $itunes.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 600
Try dragging and dropping the pictures onto your iPhone instead. It might be an iTunes thing probably? because I can browse and point my iTunes to my pictures just fine.

Are you sure you're pointing to the pictures you want to sync? Because the top of my window says "Open file location" rather than "Change photos folder location"

Try dragging and dropping the pictures onto your iPhone instead. It might be an iTunes thing probably? because I can browse and point my iTunes to my pictures just fine.

Are you sure you're pointing to the pictures you want to sync? Because the top of my window says "Open file location" rather than "Change photos folder location"

Tried that but it would not work. I actually figured it out. I just made a new folder with the pictures I wanted and selected that folder where it shows which ones to select rather than trying to do it manually =)

Once you connect your phone to your laptop and open up iTunes, you should see a, Photos, tab for the iPhone. Under the photos tab you select to sync photos to iPhone and you can choose which folders you want to sync and which ones you do not.

I guess thats impossible... i mean transforing photos from pc to iphone... might be kind of security issues... idk
but its ok to transfer from iphone to pc or laptop...
thats what ive checked before...
good luck

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net