What's new

Top quality iPhone

brixtonboy

Reaction score
iPhone 5 how to prevent a faulty iPhone from being repaired.
5f14dfd5d274d9800259c6c8bd6fbdd2.jpg

7efe796cda08d23acdb7a34bad1f5423.jpg

dad83aec40e56699150866c552345872.jpg

All you need is a big hammer and a bag to put the phone in to protect yourself.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

A tempered glass screen protector would have prevented that.

A tempered glass screen protector would have prevented that.
This was a non repairable iPhone being deliberately destroyed, not any sort of accidental damage. A screen protector will not protect the screen from multiple hammer blows.

This was a non repairable iPhone being deliberately destroyed, not any sort of accidental damage. A screen protector will not protect the screen from multiple hammer blows.

I knew that. I was just joking.

Broke my heart doing that, just glad l'd backed it up before, l'd started to change the battery. The company that supplied the faulty battery made me pay the postage to get it back, just to smash it to bits. Not nice.

Broke my heart doing that, just glad l'd backed it up before, l'd started to change the battery. The company that supplied the faulty battery made me pay the postage to get it back, just to smash it to bits. Not nice.

How difficult is a DIY battery replacement?

Thanks. Is it obvious when a new battery is needed? Can you get one with more capacity? I'm using an I phone 5 and it seems to be fine so far. I just don't know the life expectancy is. My 4s is still going strong.

Thanks

You'll know a new battery is needed when the existing battery only holds a small fraction of its original charge capacity and requires charging multiple times in a time period that was covered by one full charge when new.

Hi here are a few shots of the add on charger that l use on my iPhone 5s if l'm not using it in the kit is a silver coloured plastic piece that slots in the groves.
Got mine of Ebay ages ago.
IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG

The silver arm is a stand, the 4 dots are the power lights

I kept my I phone 5, even though I snagged an I phone 126GB SE phone. I really liked the 4s & 5 models. Maybe the 4s or 5 will become I pods?

I kept my I phone 5, even though I snagged an I phone 126GB SE phone. I really liked the 4s & 5 models. Maybe the 4s or 5 will become I pods?
They also have GPS, which means you can still use them for navigation purposes as a hand held GPS unit.