What's new

The problem

Itta

Reaction score
I am new here and I have problem with my iphone, I just bought my phone about 2 more something months and now the screen starting bother me, it changes by itself sometimes and also sometimes I can't do nothing with the phone, I can't even open my password, I can't move the cyrser..what I have to do?

I am new here and I have problem with my iphone, I just bought my phone about 2 more something months and now the screen starting bother me, it changes by itself sometimes and also sometimes I can't do nothing with the phone, I can't even open my password, I can't move the cyrser..what I have to do?
If your iPhone is acting on its own without input on the touchscreen for operations normally requiring touchscreen input, it's possible that the touchscreen has become defective, generating spurious inputs. A trip to the Genius Bar at an Apple Store or a visit to an authorized repair shop for a diagnostic is warranted. If your iPhone is only 2 months old, it's still covered under warranty and a defective screen would be replaced at no charge.

Welcome aboard and hopefully you will be able to get your screen issue resolved.